Last updated 15 March 2023.
Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode, online account details, digital wallet addresses and contact details.
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- credit card information;
- online account details;
- digital wallet addresses;
- tracked communities and interests;
- social media account details;
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
- personal information (as described above, and including but not limited to email addresses, wallets and communities/interests) of people that use any products or services we create for you.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- register on our website or app;
- register for our white-labelled/B2B products;
- amend details provided upon registration, or amend any subscriptions;
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites;
- interact with our sites, services, content and advertising; or
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our products and services;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise our services, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
- to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties; and
- to consider your employment application.
We may also disclose your personal information to a trusted third party who also holds other information about you. This third party may combine that information in order to enable it and us to develop anonymised consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences and interests, personalise your experience and enhance the products and services that you receive.
We and/or our carefully selected business partners may sendyou direct marketing communications and information about our services. Thismay take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, inaccordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receivingmarketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below orby using the opt-out facilities provided (eg an unsubscribe link).
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
- our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or
other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website.
While we do not use browsing information to identify youpersonally, we may record certain information about your use of our website,such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internetprotocol address assigned to your computer.
We may also use 'cookies' or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
You can request your data be edited or deleted your personal data for many aspects of the Service by emailing us. You can also make choices about our use of your data. You can always choose whether you want to receive marketing communications from us. You can also opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us by using the opt-out link on the communication, or by emailing us. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
You can request your data access by emailing us.
You can delete your Personal Data by emailing the request tous and including "Please delete my Personal Data" in the subjectline. We will verify your ability to access that email, then delete thePersonal Data associated with your email address. We will use reasonableefforts to respond to your request within a week, but cannot guarantee thespeed of our response.
You can modify your Personal Data by emailing us with thesubject line “Please Modify My Personal Data”.
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the details below Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
Contact form: Navigate to homepage