In these Terms, 'us', 'we' and 'our' means unjumble, whichis operated by a proprietary limited company registered in Australia.
We may amend these Terms at any time. The most current version of these Terms will be posted on the Site. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to the Site. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications.
Use of the Site or Services by you after any modification to the Terms constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as modified. If you do not agree to the Terms in effect when you access or use the Platform, you must not use the Platform. We may, at any time and without liability or prior notice, modify or discontinue all or part of the Site or Services.
You must sign up to unjumble to receive the unjumble newsletter or the unjumble Engagement Protocol NFT.
To create an account, you must be:
• at least 18 years of age;
• possess the legal right and ability to enter into a legally binding agreement with us; and
• agree and warrant to use the website in accordance with these Terms.
We collect personal information about you in order to provide you with our services, which include a dynamic custom email newsletter.
We may disclose that information to third parties that help us deliver our services (including information technology suppliers, communication suppliers and our business partners) or as required by law. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide all of our services to you.
The information on our website is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on this website. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on this website.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the website (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
For certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you want to participate in such a campaign, promotion or contest, you need to agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these Terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on this website (Content).
Your use of this website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this website or the Content. However we do grant you a licence to access the website and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors.
Any reproduction or redistribution of this website or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
All other use, copying or reproduction of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
This website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products or services contained within this website. You may not use this website, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website.
You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our website, including but not limited to:
• any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual's consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
• using this website to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
• uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals;
• posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party's systems or network security.
If we allow you to post any information to our website, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it, including in relation to the release of personal information we have collected, including either as a result of our actions or a third party’s actions, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
unjumble provides information relating to cryptocurrency and related technologies. The unjumble Engagement Protocol NFTs will leverage blockchain technology.
You accept and acknowledge each of the following risks:
· You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and control over any usernames, private keys, or any other authentications or codes that you use to access the Site, Services and/or NFTs. Any unauthorized access to your account could result in the loss or theft of NFTs and/or funds in any linked accounts. You understand and agree that you will not hold us responsible for managing and maintaining the security of your account and your Ethereum wallets and accounts. You further understand and agree that we are not responsible (and you will not hold us responsible) for any unauthorized access to, or use of, your account or your Ethereum wallets and accounts.
· The prices of blockchain assets are extremely volatile. Fluctuations in the price of other digital assets could materially and adversely affect the value of your NFTs, which may also be subject to significant price volatility. We cannot guarantee that any purchasers of NFTs will not lose money. You also acknowledge that the cost of transacting on such technologies is variable and may increase at any time causing impact to any activities taking place on the Polygon blockchain. You acknowledge these risks and agree that we cannot be held liable for such fluctuations or increased costs.
· You expressly understand and agree that your access to and use of the Services and the website is at your sole risk and that the website and Services are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to applicable law, we, our subsidiaries, parent companies, affiliates, and licensors make no warranties regarding the Site, Services and/or NFTs, or any part of them.
· We will not be liable to you for any losses you incur as the result of your use of any blockchain network. This includes, but is not limited to, losses, damages or claims arising from (i) user error (e.g. forgotten access information (such as passwords, private keys, seeds or mnemonics or incorrectly construed Smart Contracts or other transactions); (ii)server failure or data loss; (iii) corrupted wallet files; (iv) unauthorized access or activities by third parties, including but not limited to the use of viruses, phishing, or other means of attack against the Platform, the Ethereum network, the Polygon network or any web 3 compatible browser or wallet. We are also not responsible for losses due to blockchains or any other features of the Ethereum and Polygon networks or any web 3 compatible browser or wallet, including but not limited to late report (or no report) by developers or representatives of any issues with the blockchain supporting the Ethereum network, including forks, technical node issues or any other issues having fund losses as a result.
· There are inherent security risks in providing information and dealing online over the internet. We implement appropriate technological and organizational safeguards to reduce the risk of any security breaches which could result in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, or access to your information. We also release periodic updates to reduce the risk of security incidents.
· There are risks associated with using an Internet-based currency, including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your wallet. You accept and acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Ethereum or Polygon network, however caused.
· You acknowledge and understand that cryptography is a progressing field. Advances in code cracking or technical advances such as the development of quantum computers may present risks to cryptocurrencies, digital assets and the Site or Services, which could result in the theft or loss of your digital assets or NFTs. To the extent possible, it is intended to update the protocol underlying the Site, Services and/or NFTs to account for any advances in cryptography and to incorporate additional security measures but does not guarantee or otherwise represent full security of the system. By using the Site and/or Services, you acknowledge these inherent risks.
· Our smart contracts are fully verifiable on the blockchain for analysis. That said, you acknowledge that the Site, Services and/or NFTs are subject to flaws and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for evaluating any code provided by us or any third parties. This warning and others provided in these Terms by us is in no way evidence or a representation of an ongoing duty to alert you to all the potential risks of utilizing or accessing the Site, Services and/or NFTs.
· Any use or interaction with the Site, Services and/or NFTs requires a comprehensive understanding of inherent risks, including those listed above. You represent and warrant that you possess relevant knowledge and skills. Any reference to a type of digital asset on the Site or Services does not indicate our approval or disapproval of the underlying technology regarding such type of digital asset and should not be used as a substitute for your own understanding of the risks specific to each type of digital asset. We make no warranty as to the suitability of the digital assets referenced on the Platform and assume no fiduciary duty in our relations with you.
· You are aware of and accept the risk ofoperational challenges. The Site, Services and/or NFTs may experiencesophisticated cyber-attacks, unexpected surges in activity or other operationalor technical difficulties that may cause interruptions to or delays on theSite, Services and/or NFTs. You agree to accept the risk of the Site, Servicesand/or NFTs failure resulting from unanticipated or heightened technicaldifficulties. We do not guarantee that the Site, Services and/or NFTs is orwill remain updated, complete, correct or secure, or that access to thePlatform will be uninterrupted. The Site, Services and/or NFTs may includeinaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with these Terms.Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Site,Services and/or NFTs or the software underlying the Site, Services and/or NFTs.Accordingly, you should verify all information on Site, Services and/or NFTsbefore relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on theSite, Services and/or NFTs are your sole responsibility, and we will have noliability for such decisions.
Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in New South Wales, Australia.